Any way you slice it, Aptar Food + Beverage’s food processing equipment is a cut above the competition.
Learn more about our industrial tomato and onion slicers by speaking with a Aptar Food + Beverage representative today.
* These fields are required.
Aptar Food + Beverage Industrial Tomato and Onion SlicersAptar 25 & 50 Automatic Slicers Brochure Aptar 5 & 10 Semi Automatic Slicers Brochure
The Aptar Food + Beverage Tomato & Onion Slicers have been specifically designed and engineered to produce precision cut tomato and onion slices. The machines are constructed of sani-safe stainless steel that are easy to load, reducing labor costs. Perfect for commercial and industrial tomato slicer operations.
The Aptar Food + Beverage Tomato & Onion Slicers:
- Produces uniform, clean cut tomato or onion slices to a standard thickness
- Removes and collects the unwanted end pieces of the produce
- Retains the integrity of the slices by gently placing them into the tray
- Avoid hand sorting the tomato and onion slices which reduce the risk of damage and contamination
- The Aptar Food + Beverage 25 and 50 sanitizes each of the cutting blades between each slicing cycle, significantly reducing the risk of cross-contamination – automatic spraying system
- Reduces the labor handling costs of slicing the tomatoes and onions significantly
- Delivers in excess of 70% yield of finished product consistently
The Company offers 5 different industrial food slicer models depending on the needs of the customers:
- Single row ¼ steam trays: Aptar Food + Beverage 5, Aptar Food + Beverage 25 Tomato and Onion Slicer, and the Aptar Food + Beverage 25 Double Row slicer
- Three row ½ steam trays: Aptar Food + Beverage 10 and Aptar Food + Beverage 50 Tomato Slicer
Aptar Food + Beverage 5 Tomato Slicer – single row ¼ steam tray
The Aptar Food + Beverage 5 is a semi-automated single row slicer. The machine slices six tomatoes per cycle which can yield up to seven slices per tomato – or 42 slices per cycle. The Aptar Food + Beverage 5 can be operated at processing speeds of over 3 cycles per minute giving an average yield of over 400 lbs. per hour with one operator.