Give your products the Maxwell Chase “seal” of approval with an integrated food packaging solution.
Learn more about our tray sealers for fresh food containers by speaking with a Maxwell Chase representative today.
MCT Inline and Tray Sealers
Maxwell Chase provides solutions and technology for food safety, packaging, systems and processing equipment. The MCT Inline tray sealer and the MCT shuttle tray sealer integrates with the Maxwell Chase trays and lidding film to offer a complete solution. The inline tray sealer is constructed of Sani-safe stainless steel and is easy to load and operate or integrate into your processing line with its conveyor system to deliver superior yield and lower production costs.
Inline Sealer Benefits
- Can be built to seal either 1/2 steam or 1/4 steam trays
- Constructed of Sani-safe stainless steel and is easy to load and operate
- Seals at a speed of 14 cycles per minute — 840 1/2 steam trays or 1,680 1/4 steam trays per hour
- Uses lm that is 12 1/2 inches wide
- Incurs minimum waste on sealing lm
- Easy accessibility for loading lm rolls
- Includes 6 heavy duty stainless steel casters for easy mobility